32 904 Kč bez DPH
Informace k záruce:
Na produkt je poskytována omezená doživotní záruka, to znamená, že záruční lhůta vyprší až pět let poté, co společnost D-Link (nebo její nástupce) ukončí prodej daného produktu v Evropě.
Pro nárok na omezenou doživotní záruku je třeba produkt zaregistrovat (viz níže) u D-Link Europe do třiceti (30) dnů od data zakoupení. Registraci lze provést přes samoobslužný portál.
xStack 24-port 10/100/1000 Layer 2+ Stackable Managed Gigabit Switch including 4-port Combo 1000BaseT/SFP plus 4 10GE SFP+
- Including 4 built-in Combo 1000BaseT/Mini-GBIC SFP ports
- 4 10GE SFP+, up to 20G bandwidth for stacking or 40G bandwidth for uplink
- Up to 12 units per stack with other DGS-3420 series switches
- Up to 32 units per virtual stack (Single IP Management)
- IPv6 Ready Logo Phase I and Phase II
, provides comprehensive IPv6 support including IPv6 Tunnel, ICMPv6, IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND), DHCPv6, RIPng
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, Auto MDI/MDI-X on all twisted pair ports
- MSTP, ERPS, LACP
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregatioin (32 groups per device, 8 ports per group)
- 16K MAC address table, 1K routing table (shared by IPv4/6), 2K L3 forwarding table (shared by IPv4/6)
- 256 Static IPv4/IPv6 Routes (shared by IPv4/6)
- IEEE 802.1p Priority Queues (up to 8 queues)
- Bandwidth Control (64Kbps granularity), Class of Service (CoS)
- QoS based on IPv4 or IPv6 parameters
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN (4095 static, 255 dynamic groups)
- Advanced Access Control List (ACL), Ingress ACL: support 6 profiles and 256 rules per profile, Egress ACL: support 4 profiles and 128 rules per profile
- Advanced Security, RADIUS/TACACS+/SSHv2/SSLv3
- IEEE 802.1x Port, WAC/MAC based Access Control, MAC-IP Binding
- Broadcast Storm Control, Traffic Segmentation
- IGMP v1/2/3 Snooping, MLD Snooping
- HTTP, Telnet, TFTP client, CLI, SYSLOG
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMONv1/v2 (4 groups)
- Optional External Redundant power supply (DPS-500)
- Smart fan, external SD card (for firmware, config file, boot image, syslog), external alarm port
- 19-inch rackmount size
Note: Draft specifications subject to change
· Five different models in the Series, including PoE/PoE+ versions
· Multiple functions in a single device: switching, routing, PoE, eliminating the need of purchasing multiple routers and switches
· Physical stacking architecture: up to 576 Gigabit ports on a single stack
· Web-based GUI for easy management
· Comprehensive security features, including Microsoft NAP
· Comprehensive IPv6 support
· SD card slot to store and restore configuration files
· Green technology - Power-saving mode, time-base PoE, Smart Fans
The DGS-3420 Series of next generation Layer 2+ Gigabit switches delivers performance, flexibility, security, multi-layer QoS and access control, along with redundant power solutions for SMBs and enterprises. With high Gigabit port densities, Gigabit SFP and 10-Gigabit SF + support, and advanced software solutions, these switches can act as either departmental access layer devices or aggregation switches to form a multilevel network structured with backbone and centralised high-speed servers. Service providers can take advantage of the high SFP density switches to structure the aggregation of Fibre to the Building (FTTB) networks that they extend to the subscriber’s sites.
Easily deployed and simple to manage, the DGS-3420 can be virtually stacked with any switch that supports D-Link’s Single IP Management (SIM) to form a multi-level network structured with backbone and centralised high-speed servers. The virtual stack can include units located anywhere on the same network domain, eliminating cable distance barriers, limitations of physical stacking, and the need for stack cabling.
Redundant Ring Stacking
Alternatively, depending on whether linear or fault-tolerant ring stacking is implemented, users can use one or two 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports to create a physical stack1. Switches in the stack are hot-swappable to minimise network downtime in case a replacement is required, eliminating single points of failure. Up to 12 units or 576 Gigabit ports can be configured for a stack using direct attached cables1 allowing high bandwidth and high port densities on the already cost efficient DGS-3420 Series.
Security, Performance & Availability
The DGS-3420 Series provides a complete set of security features including L2/L3/L4 multi-layer Access Control Lists and 802.1x user authentication via TACACS+ and RADIUS servers.
The DGS-3420 Series offers extensive VLAN support including GVRP and 802.1Q VLAN to enhance security and performance. A robust set of L2/L3/L4 QoS/CoS solutions help ensure that critical network services such as VoIP, ERP, Intranet, and video conferencing are served with proper priority. The DGS-3420 Series provides D-Link’s Safeguard Engine to increase the switch’s reliability, serviceability, and availability to prevent malicious flooding traffic caused by worms or virus infections. Bandwidth Control can be flexibly set for each port using pre defined thresholds to assure a committed level of service for end users. For advanced applications, flow-based bandwidth control allows easy fine tuning of service types based on specific IP addresses or protocols.
The DGS-3420 Series also features comprehensive IPv6 support, including IPv6 Tunneling, ICMPv6, DHCPv6, RIPng, etc. With 10-Gigabit connectivity and IPv6 support, the DGS-3420 Series enables you to future-proof your network for cost efficiency and longevity while meeting the requirements for IPv6 capable network devices in the coming years.
D-Link Green Technology
D-Link is striving to take the lead in developing innovative and power-saving technology that does not sacrifice operational performance or functionality. The DGS-3420 Series implements the D-Link Green Technology, which includes a power saving mode, smart fan, reduced heat dissipation, and cable length detection. The power saving feature automatically powers down ports that have no active link. The Smart Fan feature allows for the built-in fans to automatically turn on at a certain temperature, providing continuous, reliable and eco-friendly operation of the switch.